Hay una sesión disponible:
Software Defined Networking (SDN) Deployment
Sobre este cursoOmitir Sobre este curso
The aim of this course is to equip learners with advanced skills in network automation and make them industry ready.
In this course, you will learn about SDN Deployment. The course has been designed with a practical, hands-on approach to help you obtain a better understanding of how to deploy virtual network functions and services on a testbed platform.
We will explore the deployment of network services under mobility using a testbed platform supported by Cisco, integrating SDN/NFV and MEC technologies.
The course has been designed by an academic team with extensive teaching experience and a successful track record of delivering high quality MOOC courses, including the MicroMasters in The Internet of Things, in which over a quarter of a million edX learners have enrolled.
Verified learners will be provided with additional, free access to Cisco Networking Academy courses.
De un vistazo
- Idioma: English
- Transcripción de video: English
- Programas asociados:
- Professional Certificate en Software Defined Networking (SDN)
Lo que aprenderásOmitir Lo que aprenderás
- Gain an understanding of OSM Mano and Multi-Access Edge Computing
- Explore the deployment of Virtual Network Function (VNF) on a practical testbed on SDN/NFV
- Apply SDN/NFV knowledge for local and global orchestration
- Test and apply programming skills on the Cisco DNA platform
- Test and implement network slicing on the testbed platform