Hay una sesión disponible:
Supply Chain Management: A Decision-Making Framework
Sobre este cursoOmitir Sobre este curso
In this business and management course, you’ll learn how make effective supply chain decisions that take into consideration all aspects of your business.
The course will take a helicopter view for decision-making. The helicopter view is built upon:
- Key questions to decide on: manufacturing organization, late differentiation, location, distribution networks, …
- Objectives relevant to your business: cost, speed, flexibility, reliability, …
We will work through questions such as:
- Should you locate a process in a given country? This decision has an obvious impact on your HR costs, but it also affects your working capital and your ability to react to the market needs.
- Should you centralize your distribution? This decision leads to economies of scale and a better product availability, but it also impacts your carbon emission.
By the end of this course, you will have built a framework that allows you to make better decisions.
De un vistazo
Lo que aprenderásOmitir Lo que aprenderás
At the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- recognize key questions in the design and management of a supply chain;
- identify the possible options and solutions to key questions, along with their strengths and weaknesses;
- translate the company strategy into a clear decision making framework;
- make strategic decisions based upon this framework.
Plan de estudiosOmitir Plan de estudios
1. Get the big picture First touch with the supply chain Rough sketch of what “Supply chain objectives” means Rough overview of strategic “Supply chain decision”
2. Objectives - The business Strategy and the Business target Market segment - attributes Financial objectives Company values and strategic aims Decision in a multi-criteria environment 3. Process Structure Process organization. Artisan – Line – Functional Simulation and examples Strength and Weaknesses Supply chain view and managerial focus MTS/MTO and late differentiation 4. Distribution Centralized/decentralized Distribution flows Warehousing and X-docking Supply chain view and managerial focus 5. Inventory Inventory types Inventory cost Inventory management and supply chain view
Testimonios de los estudiantesOmitir Testimonios de los estudiantes
" Very good course. it provide technical and useful tools for professionals to use in their carriers. The course gives you a very good knowledge of the suply chain fundamentals and prepares you for the chalenges in the business life. " A learner on CourseTalk