Elige tu sesión:
The Value of Business Models
Sobre este cursoOmitir Sobre este curso
Does your business need a make-over? Are you unsure how to start?
Having an innovative business model is key for a profitable business and growth. In this business and management course, you will learn how to design, test and implement new business models for sustainable success.
This course introduces you to the main topics of business model innovation. You will learn what drives business model innovation and why it is valuable to you and your business. You will apply practical tools to (re)design and test a business model.
Be inspired by real-life business model examples from fellow entrepreneurs and learn from leading experts who design business model innovations. By the end of this course, you will be able to structure your thinking and communicate your business model ideas and learn how to improve your own business.
De un vistazo
- Transcripciones de video:Deutsch, English, Español, Français
- Programas asociados:
- Professional Certificate en Business Model Innovation
Lo que aprenderásOmitir Lo que aprenderás
- What a business model is
- Why business models matter to your firm and the value they bring
- How business model innovation improves business performance
- How tooling and data can help you to innovate your business model
Plan de estudiosOmitir Plan de estudios
Week 1: Why BMI?
- What is a BM?
- What’s the payoff?
- How can I get ideas to improve my BM?
Week 2 & 3 & 4: BMI in my daily life
- What makes a valuable BM?
- How does BMI help me in strategy making?
- How can data improve my business model?
- How can BMI help me to formulate concrete actions?
Week 5 & 6: BM tooling
- How can tooling help me to do BMI?
- Can I do BMI?
- Do I have the skills?
- Who can help me do BMI? How can this course help me to do BMI?
Testimonios de los estudiantesOmitir Testimonios de los estudiantes
“A hands-on course with immediate value! Great practical tools to improve my firm’s business model!” – Previous Student of an offline course
Acerca de los instructores
Más información sobre este cursoOmitir Más información sobre este curso
The course materials of this course are Copyright Delft University of Technology and are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike (CC-BY-NC-SA) 4.0 International License.