User Interface (UI) Personalization
Sobre este cursoOmitir Sobre este curso
In this course, you will learn the fundamentals of user interface personalization in the context of web sites and web applications.
You will learn how user interface (UI) personalization can enable web pages to adapt to a diversity of needs, especially the needs of people with disabilities. The course will explain the difference between adaptable and adaptive user interfaces, and why adaptable user interfaces have been only moderately successful.
You will receive an introduction to the Global Public Inclusive Infrastructure (GPII) framework and its infrastructure of automatically adapting a user interface to a user’s needs and preferences.
Optionally, you will also learn how to make an example web application adaptable by connecting it with the GPII framework.
De un vistazo
Lo que aprenderásOmitir Lo que aprenderás
- The difference between adaptable and adaptive user interfaces
- Common approaches to user interface personalization
- Web page and web application features that can be adapted to support diverse needs, especially the needs of people with disabilities.
- How to develop or adapt a website/web application so it becomes adaptable and personable
- The Global Public Inclusive Infrastructure (GPII) framework and how it supports personalization