Sobre este curso
Lo que aprenderás
- Use ARKit to create augmented reality scenes and objects for your apps
- Test and debug your AR app
- Connect to web services to fetch or send info to and from your app
- Write and access files within Apps;
- Serialize a data model for saving and loading data from and into Apps;
- Customise tables for adding, deleting and customising actions;
- Create custom row actions.
- Displaying alerts, sharing content and sending messages from within Apps;
- Access to the camera and photo library on the device;
- Build custom forms for creating new object models;
- Get complex user input through forms, data collection and dynamic table views.
- Learn how to use the AR app template;
- Investigate AR components and compare their differences with existing components;
- Build AR scenes in 3D space using objects;
- Determine planes and how objects interact with them.
- Add physics to an AR scene;
- Translation of user input within the scene;
- Introduction to AR Image Recognition.
- Define and use closures;
- Use defined functions: sort, filter, reduce and map;
- Utilise animation for a greater user experience;
- Use UIKit to create animations.
- Describe requests and responses, and discover how are they built, used and analysed;
- Communicate with API’s for existing data sources;
- Use URL components to dynamically query an API endpoint.
- Decode JSON and convert into Swift types;
- Integrate with requests and responses from API’s.
- Why do we care about concurrency?
- Issues with multi-threading and the UI;
- How to complete tasks asynchronously.
Conoce a tus instructores
Obtén un Certificado Verificado para destacar los conocimientos y las habilidades que adquieras $99.00
Oficial y verificado
Obtén un certificado con la firma del instructor y el logotipo de la institución para demostrar tus logros y aumentar las posibilidades de conseguir trabajo
Fácil de compartir
Agrega el certificado a tu currículum o publícalo directamente en LinkedIn
El certificado te da un motivo más para completar el curso
Apoya nuestra labor
edX, una organización sin fines de lucro, se sustenta con los certificados verificados para financiar la educación gratuita para todo el mundo
Yes, you will need access to a Mac which runs macOS10.14 and is capable of running Xcode10.
Do I need to know any programming languages before I start?
No, this course is designed for beginners and we will step you through all the programming required.
What version of Swift will I be learning?
Swift version 4.
Will I be able to create my own apps after completing the course?
Yes. The course will teach how to build a basic iOS app from scratch and program using Swift.
Can I sell my app on the App Store after I finish this course?
Of course you can – however please be aware that this is outside the scope of this program. While we can’t guarantee that your app will be made available on the App Store; we will show you what steps are required to get it published and promoted by Apple.
I have a great idea for an app! Will you help me make a fortune by selling it on the App Store?
While we can’t guarantee that you will make a fortune via the App Store – we will let you know what’s involved.
We’ll also provide you with insights from other iOS app developers who have experience with the App Store and may be able to provide you with some useful hints and tips.
Will I be able to create my own Android app after completing the course?
No. This course focuses on the development of iOS apps only.