CS50's AP® Computer Science Principles
Sobre este cursoOmitir Sobre este curso
This is CS50 AP, Harvard University's introduction to the intellectual enterprises of computer science and the art of programming for students in high school, which satisfies the College Board's new AP CS Principles curriculum framework.
Students in high school may receive AP credit for this course provided their school approves the credit and administers the College Board's end-of-year exam. Students who earn a satisfactory score on 9 problem sets (i.e., programming assignments) and a final project are also eligible to receive a verified certificate from HarvardX.
De un vistazo
- Idioma: English
- Transcripción de video: English
Lo que aprenderásOmitir Lo que aprenderás
- A broad and robust understanding of computer science and programming
- How to think algorithmically and solve programming problems efficiently
- Concepts like abstraction, algorithms, data structures, encapsulation, resource management, security, software engineering, and web development
- How to engage with a vibrant community of like-minded learners from all levels of experience
- How to develop and present a final programming project to your peers