Hay una sesión disponible:
Prenatal Pedagogy for All: Educating Before Birth
Sobre este cursoOmitir Sobre este curso
Discover the power of prenatal pedagogy and prenatal education and get ready for a transformative journey in understanding yourself and others from an educational perspective at the forefront.
This course will not only provide you with top-notch training but also allow you to put these knowledge into practice with others or even by yourself, with your partner, and your family if you have chosen to bring a new being into the world.
By embarking on this learning experience, you will open the doors to a more conscious and empowering education for a lifetime.
Our course is designed for education professionals at all levels, students, educational institutions and associations, leading companies, training centers, schools, high schools, universities, national and international organizations, government agencies, media outlets, and many more.
However, we have also created this program with families and future parents in mind, who seek a greater awareness of the significance of prenatal education for themselves, the future baby, and society as a whole.
Don't miss this unique opportunity to learn from the best experts and change the way you understand and educate! Enroll now and become part of a community committed to prenatal educational excellence!
De un vistazo
Lo que aprenderásOmitir Lo que aprenderás
- Explore the importance and scope of Prenatal Pedagogy, a groundbreaking scientific discipline in the field of education, to understand its impact on early development.
- Discover how Prenatal Pedagogy can drive research, innovation, and training for future professionals in prenatal education, equipping them with the necessary tools for practice.
- Understand how Prenatal Pedagogy can become a powerful agent of radical educational change, capable of transforming society through its revolutionary approach.
- Recognize that bringing a new life into the world requires awareness, maturity, responsibility, and love from both parents and the family environment, and explore how Prenatal Pedagogy promotes these vital aspects.
- Appreciate the fundamental role played by the environment (family, friends, work setting) in the optimal growth and development of the new being, supported by scientific research findings.