Hay una sesión disponible:
Leadership and Management for PM Practitioners in IT
Sobre este cursoOmitir Sobre este curso
Do you have the skills to be an effective project manager in a global market?
This course focuses on leadership and management competencies, along with the ways that different organizational cultures can influence project management.
In this course, you’ll learn the personal and performance competencies required of project managers. You’ll also explore organizational culture and see how a team’s dynamics affect a project. Finally, you’ll delve into team composition and communications, as well as the links between organizational change management and readiness.
De un vistazo
- Idioma: English
- Transcripción de video: English
- Programas asociados:
- Professional Certificate en IT Project Management
- Habilidades asociadas:International Finance, Leadership, Communications, Management, Influencing Skills, Virtual Teams, Organizational Change
Lo que aprenderásOmitir Lo que aprenderás
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Identify personal and performance competencies for project management
- Build a plan for developing required project management competencies
- Analyze how team dynamics and culture can influence a project
- Link organizational change management to customer service and delivery readiness
- Comprehend strategies for managing distributed team projects