Hay una sesión disponible:
Estrategia de Posicionamiento 4.0
Sobre este cursoOmitir Sobre este curso
The digital ecosystem transformed the communicative interaction of producers from different industries with different audiences, thereby causing new habits and socialization rites based on the interactivity caused by various interfaces that move in a dimension of competition, which generated new challenges. for the construction of reputation and above all for the generation of communicative bridges between possible users and possible suppliers of goods and services.
Rethink your 4.0 positioning strategy
The above required a renewal from the production chain that implied considering the various digital platforms as essential scenarios for marketing and digital communication strategies. The basis of which considers the development of a strategic plan that aligns the administrative profile of the company with the generation of content based on creative ideas that provide personalized support to the different audiences that participate in this cycle.
This involved rethinking the digital strategy in order to favor the satisfaction of the needs of the client as well as the collaborators according to the demands and demands of the market and the business environment; which evolve in relation to audiences and their consumption, as well as the integration of automation, connectivity and data collection, thus creating new job profiles, new public demands and personalized strategies that maintain constant, efficient and sustainable communication in socio-digital media.
In this context, the sales strategy should not be limited to communicating prices, but rather to building content that allows establishing emotional ties that consolidate a solid and committed audience. To achieve this, it is essential to reflect on all aspects of digital communication.
Rethink your socio-digital media strategy and strengthen 4.0 positioning
The Positioning 4.0 course aims to provide qualitative strategic skills in digital positioning, planning and comprehensive digital strategy with activities based on the review of the value proposition, the situation of the company and its alignment with the mission in order to develop coherent messages. according to the demands of the digital ecosystem.
The proposal is to begin with the strategic alignment between mission, vision and organizational reality, transversally considering the prototypes of audiences planned and served in the production exercise, thus establishing a purposeful and empathetic strategic core that favors the interaction between the creative industries or competing cyber industries. and allies and differentiated users, thereby allowing the integration of accelerated and thought-out growth strategies that positively promote 4.0 positioning
Rethink your measurement strategy to consolidate digital reputation.
At the end of the course you will be able to implement the management of strategic plans, as well as the measurement of online reputation and brand positioning in industry 4.0, understanding the paradigm shift that describes the interoperability, decentralization and digitalization of traditional processes of marketing, achieving with this content, and a novel administration of the media exercise.
De un vistazo
- Idioma: Español
- Transcripción de video: Español
- Habilidades asociadas:Interoperability, Growth Strategies, Creativity, Integration, Socialization, Industry 4.0, Sales, Communications, Digital Communications, Value Propositions, Automation, Digital Media Strategy, Marketing, Planning, Empathy, Sales Strategy, Technology Ecosystems, Ecosystem Science, Positioning Strategy, Strategic Planning, Management, Creative Industries, Strategic Alignment, Brand Positioning
Lo que aprenderásOmitir Lo que aprenderás
- Recognize the characteristics that make up audiences to position a brand.
- Design strategic management plans for measuring online reputation and brand positioning.
- Design positioning projects based on the schematization of narrative content pillars and algorithmic technical specifications regarding web navigability.
- Develop comprehensive projects that satisfy the communication needs based on the objectives of the company or brand
- Performs situational analyzes of various companies to detect areas of opportunity in digital matters.
Plan de estudiosOmitir Plan de estudios
1. Company analysis
- Strategic alignment (Mission, vision, results)
- Where is the company located?
- Reconversion or strengthening of the commercial, social or cultural effort.
2. User prototypes / Buyer Person
- The limits of traditional segmentation
- Age complexities - an integrative approach for social generations
- Cultural trends, scenes, niches and sub-niches
- Before numbers, they are people: finding touch points and cultural triggers
3. Ecosistema digital
- Competition from the creative industries -predation, simulation and remediation-
- Digital habits
- The oversupply of information
4. Strategic core
- Challenges of the digital context
- Typology of digital tactics
- Situational analysis techniques
- 360 analysis of the digital project
5. Strategic project
- Situational analysis
- Strategic objectives
- Cultural and technological context
- Target audience/buyer person
- Digital strategy
- Measurement and evaluation
- Results presentation
6. Introduction to Growth hacking
- Releases and re-releases
- Piloting and testing
- Community management