3D Modeling from Architectural Drawings
Sobre este cursoOmitir Sobre este curso
Architectural visualization helps architects and designers to work collaboratively and communicate ideas more efficiently.
This course, regardless of your industry background, will share basic concepts of Architectural Visualization. The course will use Blender (free and open source tool) to demonstrate the concepts explained in the course.
De un vistazo
Lo que aprenderásOmitir Lo que aprenderás
The course will help learner to:
- Create a primary structure using 2D drawings
- Evaluate proportions and scale using basic 3D modeling
- Understanding production challenges
- Importing data locally or from CAD software
Plan de estudiosOmitir Plan de estudios
Chapter 1: Understanding Architectural basics
- Introduction to types of drawings and their application. Also an introduction to concepts of units and scale.
Chapter 2: Creating basic interior scene
- To create primary structure
- To build a basic interior scene with given props
Chapter 3: Using utilities for efficient production
- To understand processes for the importing of the technical drawings or images
- To learn to use libraries
Chapter 4: Mini Project
Testimonios de los estudiantesOmitir Testimonios de los estudiantes
“The entire course is well structured and framed. Very impressed. Keep it up.”