Hay una sesión disponible:
Introduction to Containers, Kubernetes and OpenShift
Sobre este cursoOmitir Sobre este curso
Please Note: Learners who successfully complete this IBM course can earn a skill badge — a detailed, verifiable and digital credential that profiles the knowledge and skills you’ve acquired in this course. Enroll to learn more, complete the course and claim your badge!
Containers and Cloud Native are the most significant invention in IT since the introduction of virtualization. Everyone from a small startup to a large multinational corporation is transitioning to this technology and they are looking for people who have the skills.
After completing this course, you will be able to build applications the Cloud Native way and be able to deploy your applications at a scale that will make Google envious.
This course introduces you to containers and explains how containers differ from virtual machines. It also covers the importance of containers in cloud computing as well as the emerging ecosystem of related technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, and Istio.
This course is of interest to anyone who wants to be a cloud practitioner and use container skills as developers, architects, system engineers, network specialists and many other roles. The material also serves the needs of those who perform the tasks of advising, building, moving and managing cloud solutions.
De un vistazo
Lo que aprenderásOmitir Lo que aprenderás
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Understand the benefits of containers
- Build and run a container image
- Understand Kubernetes architecture
- Write a YAML deployment file
- Expose deployment as a service
- Manage applications with Kubernetes
- Use ReplicaSets, auto-scaling, rolling updates and service bindings
- Understand the benefits of OpenShift, Istio and other important tools
Plan de estudiosOmitir Plan de estudios
- Introduction to containers
- Introduction to Docker
- Building container images
- Using container registries
- Running containers
- Understanding container orchestration
- Understanding Kubernetes architecture
- Introduction to Kubernetes objects
- Using basic Kubernetes objects
- Using the kubectl command
- Leveraging Kubernetes
- Using ReplicaSets
- Using autoscaling
- Understanding rolling updates
- Understanding ConfigMaps and secrets
- Using service bindings
Module 4 - The Kubernetes ecosystem
- The Kubernetes Ecosystem
- Introduction to Red Hat OpenShift
- Red Hat OpenShift and Kubernetes
*Module 5 * - Final Project