Hay una sesión disponible:
Introduction to Quantum Science & Technology
Sobre este cursoOmitir Sobre este curso
Emerging quantum systems are disruptive technologies redefining computing and communication. Teaching quantum physics to engineers and educating scientists on engineering solutions are critical to address fundamental and engineering challenges of the quantum technologies.
This course provides an introduction to various quantum technologies by overviewing laws of quantum physics, quantum systems and their engineering challenges. In particular, the course reviews various implementation of quantum communication and computation and basic science and engineering behind the technology.
De un vistazo
- Transcripción de video:English
- Programas asociados:
- Programa MicroMasters® en Quantum Technology: Computing
Lo que aprenderásOmitir Lo que aprenderás
- Identify fundamental differences between quantum mechanics and classical mechanics.
- Mathematically describe simple quantum phenomena using differential equations and linear algebra.
- Inspect role and dynamics of wave function in quantum systems using multidisciplinary fields of physics, computer science, and quantum theory.
- Interpret quantum signatures in experimental data.
- Analyze engineering challenges of quantum technologies including quantum computing and quantum communication.