Elige tu sesión:
Manufacturing Process Control II
Sobre este cursoOmitir Sobre este curso
As part of the Principles of Manufacturing MicroMasters program, this course will build on statistical process control foundations to add process modeling and optimization.Building on formal methods of designed experiments, the course develops highly applicable methods for creating robust processes with optimal quality.
We will cover the following topics:
- Evaluating the causality of inputs and parameters on the output measures
- Designing experiments for the purpose of process improvement
- Methods for optimizing processes and achieving robustness to noise inputs
- How to integrate all of these methods into an overall approach to process control that can be widely applied
- Developing a data-based statistical ability to solving engineering problems in general
The course will conclude with a capstone activity that will integrate all the Statistical Process Control topics.
Develop the engineering andmanagement skills needed for competence and competitiveness in today’s manufacturing industry with the Principles of Manufacturing MicroMasters Credential, designed and delivered by MIT’s #1-ranked Mechanical Engineering department in the world. Learners who pass the 8 courses in the program earn the MicroMasters Credential and qualify to apply to gain credit for MIT’s Master of Engineering in Advanced Manufacturing & Design program.
De un vistazo
Lo que aprenderásOmitir Lo que aprenderás
- Multivariate regression for Input-output causality
- Design of experiments (DOE) methods to improve processes
- Response surface methods and process optimization based on DOE methods
- DOE-based methods for achieving processes that are robust to external variations
Testimonios de los estudiantesOmitir Testimonios de los estudiantes
From the on-campus version:
“2.830 lectures are immensely helpful in my day to day job responsibilities. I can now better understand the concepts of quality and drive quality improvements based on that.”
“Thanks – I use 2.830 everyday!”
"We're talking about process capability Cpk, we're talking about AQL sampling, we're talking about how we will know if vendor and internal processes are stable, etc. Real life application of the stuff I learned from 2.830!"