Lo que aprenderás
- Approach: Scientific observation, formalizing, structuring, and modelling observations.
- Identify: Project-Topic, Topic Suitability Check, Project-Definition.
- Implement: Problem Definition, Project Charter | Process Analysis, C&E Matrix, Hypotheses, Data Collection | Performance Indicators, Control Charts, Statistical Tests, Root-Cause Model | Action Plan, FMEA | Before-After Tests, Benefits, Process Management
- Evaluate: Financial and non-financial benefits.
- Apply: All relevant qualitative tools (sigmaGuide), quantitative tools (Mintab) and the fundamentals of process mining (Celonis Execution Management System); Standardized Project-Documentation.
Cursos en este programa
Certificación Profesional en Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification: Business Project de TUMx
- Perspectivas de empleo
Conoce a tus instructores de Technische Universität München (TUMx)
Expertos de TUMx comprometidos con el aprendizaje en línea
Six Sigma and Lean are key to quality and productivity through its powerful combination of best practice tools and data-driven methodologies in a structured way. At Infineon, aspiration towards continuous improvement and problem solving is deeply anchored in our company culture. It enhances the performance of our products, processes and services in terms of quality and stability. Our method to support continuous improvement and problem solving is called Thinking Six Sigma & Lean. This unique improvement methodology is based on the Six Sigma DMAIC flow and enriched with 8D tools and Lean methods to improve the quality and efficiency of our business processes. “Thinking Six Sigma & Lean” is deployed at all production sites and a cornerstone of our global quality excellence program to serve the automotive and security industries. The edX Professional Program offered by the Technical University of Munich Six Sigma and Lean: Quantitative Tools for Quality and Productivity is one of the best programs available for developing quality professionals that know how to solve problems and can apply the Six Sigma and Lean toolset. The program provides solid Six Sigma and Lean fundamentals up to a Green Belt level, reinforced with practice and test questions and provides real depth on how these tools are applied in industry, using case studies and real examples from participants.