Documentation in Project Finance
Sobre este cursoOmitir Sobre este curso
In this course, we’ll look at project documents – overview and types.
First, we’ll cover finance, security and support documents. Next, we'll cover rating agencies. The debt rating agencies are important in many project financing. We’ll also cover the loan syndication process and finally wrap up with a scenario where you’ll learn how to bring a distressed project back to life.
This course is part of the New York Institute of Finance’s popular Project Finance and the Public Private Partnership Professional Certificate program.
De un vistazo
- Idioma: English
- Transcripción de video: English
- Programas asociados:
- Professional Certificate en Project Finance and Public Private Partnerships
- Habilidades asociadas:Loans, Project Finance, Finance
Lo que aprenderásOmitir Lo que aprenderás
- Recognize the additional contracts and documents that need to be created for a Greenfield project.
- Identify the key role Ratings Agencies play in evaluating project risks and facilitating lender participation in project finance.
- Recognize the participants and key success factors at each stage of the loan syndication process.
- Identify operational and financial problems that can lead to project distress and default.
- Understand how sponsors and lenders work together to attempt to restore project viability before considering their options in a formal default.
Plan de estudiosOmitir Plan de estudios
- Lesson 1: Project Documentation
- Lesson 2: Rating Agencies
- Lesson 3: Loan Syndication Process
- Lesson 4: Scenario: Project Runs into Serious Problems
- Lesson 5: Recap