Hay una sesión disponible:
Alimentación saludable y sostenible
Sobre este cursoOmitir Sobre este curso
This course offers general guidelines on food and nutrition that allow the participant to implement healthy and sustainable eating practices to help mitigate the risk of developing some diet-related chronic diseases.
The course consists of two modules. The first module will address the impacts of nutrition and healthy and sustainable eating on the environment and the health of consumers . While the second module focuses on actions that contribute to the practice of healthy and sustainable eating at home .
De un vistazo
Lo que aprenderásOmitir Lo que aprenderás
- Identify the characteristics and practices of healthy and sustainable eating.
- Recognize the effects of inadequate nutrition on the individual's health and nutrition.
- Describe actions that you can implement to promote healthy eating.
- Identify good food handling practices at home.
- Optimize the use and management of food waste at home.
Plan de estudiosOmitir Plan de estudios
Module 0: Introduction and Welcome
Module 1. Healthy and sustainable eating
Conceptualization: definition of healthy and sustainable eating.
Definition and characteristics of sustainable food
Role of diet in health promotion and prevention of chronic non-communicable diseases.
What you should know about some foods and food trends.
Packaged foods and interpretation of labeling.
Consumption of healthy and sustainable food outside the home.
Module 2. Healthy and sustainable cooking in “homes”
Food selection: natural, packaged and functional.
Good food handling practices.
Food storage and preservation
Management of food losses and waste.