Hay una sesión disponible:
Basic Spanish 2: One Step Further
Sobre este cursoOmitir Sobre este curso
¡Bienvenidos y bienvenidas! (Welcome!) In this Spanish course, you will learn basic vocabulary to talk about yourself and your everyday life, in the present and in the past, in simple and brief communication situations, as well as about plans for an immediate future. At the end of the course you will be able to communicate in everyday situations according to the A1 proficiency level as described in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFRL, Council of Europe).
The course, which is designed for English speakers, offers a variety of exercises after going through the stages of content presentation, comprehension and production. You have videos, small texts and audios to improve your pronunciation, glossaries, activities for oral practice with other course students, quizzes, grammar cards and recommendations on external Internet resources to continue learning more and more Spanish.
The topics on which the activities revolve are work life, family life, city life and outdoor life. As you can see, a bit of everything to be able talk about yourself and to engage in everyday communication.
We hope you like our menu. ¡Buen provecho! (Bon appétit!)
De un vistazo
- Idioma: English
- Transcripciones de video: English, Español
- Programas asociados:
- Professional Certificate en Basic Spanish
- Habilidades asociadas:Grammar, Vocabulary, Spanish Language, Pronunciation, Communications
Lo que aprenderásOmitir Lo que aprenderás
Basic vocabulary to be able to use and understand information related to:
- daily routine and work such as schedules
- info related to daily activities at home and with the family
- leisure and leisure activities such as talking about time and experiences
- life in the city such as shopping or giving an address.
Basic grammatical structures such as articles and nouns, adjectives, present, future and past tenses of regular and irregular verbs.