Lo que aprenderás
- The role of electric vehicles in the energy transition strategy.
- Fundamental understanding of the technology behind electric cars and charging technology and infrastructure.
- Fundamental understanding of future potential and profitable business models for electric cars.
- TCO models, lean mass productions, value chain thinking and business integration.
- Fundamental understanding of policy objectives and instruments to support electric mobility and the role of government in transition management and effective public policy interventions.
Electric vehicles are the future of transportation. Electric mobility has become an essential part of the energy transition strategy and will result in significant changes for vehicle manufacturers, governments, companies and individuals.
In this program, you will be given a comprehensive view of electric mobility. You will gain knowledge of the most important aspects of this new market, including state-of-the-art technology of electric vehicles and charging infrastructure; profitable business models that can work for enterprises in this market; and effective policies for governmental bodies, which will accelerate the uptake of electric mobility. This series of four courses will deliver expertise you can apply to all aspects of electric mobility as its importance grows. It will help policy makers, engineers and fleet managers to make sound strategic decisions about e-mobility products and their implications.
This program was co-developed by Dutch Innovation Centre for Electric Road Transport (Dutch-INCERT) and TU Delft and is taught by experts from both the industry and academia, who share their knowledge and insights.
Cursos en este programa
Certificación Profesional en Electric Cars de DelftX
- New registrations of electric cars hit a new record in 2016, with over 750 thousand sales worldwide (International Energy Agency)
- As the number of electric cars continues to increase, private and publicly accessible charging infrastructure also continues to grow (International Energy Agency)
- Jobs in electric vehicle show great potential for new employment opportunities, and employment is expected to grow in all of the major sectors of industry (Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics, US Department of Labor)
- Job opportunities include: R&D manager; business development manager or international account manager in EV (related) industries. Also, consultant or advisor in business and government who can lead and support projects related to future mobility.
Conoce a tus instructores
Expertos de DelftX comprometidos con el aprendizaje en línea
Understanding the implications of technology for business models is one of the hardest and most rewarding challenges of an electric vehicles innovation team. Well thought-out products and services result from a thorough understanding the role of technology, business models, policies and policy instruments and their use in practice. This Professional Certificate program helps to make better strategic decisions about e-mobility products and services.