Lo que aprenderás
- Understand marketing concepts in detail.
- Appreciate the strategic and tactical aspects of marketing.
- Comprehend marketing research techniques.
- Discuss ethical issues in marketing research.
- Explain core concepts of branding.
- Craft an integrated brand campaign.
As businesses are operating in complex markets today, marketing professionals are seeking sustainable ways to create competitive advantage. The game of exploring crucial marketing questions using data and the art of creating strong connect with customers have become crucial in these challenging times.
With a core focus on marketing research and brand management, this tailored program is designed for working professionals to navigate their marketing plans. The three featured courses not only introduce the fundamental concepts of marketing but also offer the methodologies to design, implement, and interpret the quantitative market research projects. At it’s core, modules on brand management help learners strike a balance between strategy and emotion.
This professional certification from IIMBx will be a platform for learners from various sectors and fields. It will act as a catalyst to a great learning experience that will come in aid along in your marketing careers.
Cursos en este programa
Certificación Profesional en Brand and Marketing Research Strategy de IIMBx
- Marketing managers are expected to enjoy a job growth rate of 8% from 2018 to 2028. Source: PayScale.com
- Employment of market research analysts is projected to grow 18 percent from 2019 to 2029, much faster than the average for all occupations. Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS)
- The number of jobs for marketing managers is expected to increase 10% nationwide by 2026, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS). That’s far faster than the average of all occupations.
- Marketing is quickly moving away from its now outdated sales support role function moving toward the center of transformational and strategic change – either as a driver, or as an enabler. Source: LinkedIn
- In 2020 brand managers earned a median annual salary of $71,000. Sources: *PayScale.com