Lo que aprenderás
- How DevOps is influencing software delivery and why it is important for IT operations personnel to skill up with DevOps practices.
- How the open container ecosystem, with Kubernetes in the lead, is truly revolutionizing software delivery and what role an Operations Engineer plays in it.
- The why, what and how of writing Infrastructure as a Code.
- The role played by Continuous Integration (CI) in software delivery.
- What is Continuous Deployment and Continuous Delivery (CD) and what does a deployment pipeline look like.
- The role played by Observability systems, what to observe and why.
- How to implement CI and CD workflows using the Jenkins automation server.
- How to build serverless functions that can be run on any cloud, without being restricted by limits on the execution duration, languages available, or the size of your code.
Cursos en este programa
Certificación Profesional en Introduction to DevOps: Practices and Tools de LinuxFoundationX
- Perspectivas de empleo
Conoce a tus instructores de The Linux Foundation (LinuxFoundationX)
Expertos de LinuxFoundationX comprometidos con el aprendizaje en línea
As companies increasingly differentiate with software features, DevOps and continuous delivery practices are key to improving organizational performance. Professionals with a solid understanding of DevOps practices and related tools will be invaluable to every industry