Carlos H. Gañán
Assistant Professor, Economics of Cybersecurity Group at Delft University of Technology
Areas of expertise
- - Statistical inference
- - Authentication mechanisms
- - Economics of information security
- COACH: COllaborative certificate stAtus CHecking mechanism for VANETs._ C Gañán et al. _
- Toward revocation data handling efficiency in VANETs. _C Gañán et al. _
- PPREM: privacy preserving REvocation mechanism for vehicular ad hoc networks. C Gañán et al.
Carlos H. Gañán is an assistant professor in the Economics of cybersecurity group at TU Delft. In the past, he was part of the Information Security Group, with the Department of Telematics Engineering at UPC, Barcelona where he obtained his Ph.D. degree. He also holds a Diploma in Business Studies and a Degree in Administration and Business Management from the Open University of Catalonia.