Associate Professor, Chair of Computer Technologies at ITMO University
Areas of expertise
- - Evolutionary computation
- - Machine learning
- - Algorithms and data structures
- I. Yakupov, M. Buzdalov, “Incremental non-dominated sorting with O(N) insertion for the two-dimensional case,” in IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Computation (CEC), 2015, pp. 1853-1860.
- M. Buzdalov, A. Shalyto, “Hard test generation for augmenting path maximum flow algorithms using genetic algorithms: Revisited,” in IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Computation (CEC), 2015, pp. 2121-2128.
- M. Buzdalov, M. Kever, B. Doerr., “Upper and lower bounds on unrestricted black-box complexity of Jumpn,l ,” in Evolutionary Computation in Combinatorial Optimization, 2015, pp. 209-221.
Maxim is Associate Professor at the Chair of Computer Technologies of ITMO University. He received his master’s degree and PhD from ITMO University in 2011 and 2014. In 2009, in a team of three, he won the International Collegiate Programming Competition held by the Association of Computing Machinery (ACM ICPC), as well as numerous local programming competitions.