Dean and Professor, Graduate School of Frontier Sciences at The University of Tokyo
Areas of expertise
- Education for sustainable development at university level
- Sustainable management of water technologies
- Microbiology in wastewater systems
- Modeling of wastewater treatment
- Student Diversity Augments Studying Sustainability in Higher Education. Nguyen Linh Dan and Takashi Mino (2016), Journal of Education for Sustainable Development, Vol10(1):1-16
- Environmental Leadership Capacity Building in Higher Education: Experience and Lessons from Asian Program for Incubation of Environmental Leaders. Mino T. and Hanaki K. Eds., Springer Japan, 2013.
- Sustainability Science: Field Methods and Exercises. Miguel Esteban, Tomohiro Akiyama, Chiahsin Chen, Izumi Ikeda and Takashi Mino Eds., Springer Japan, 2016.
Takashi Mino is Dean and Professor at Graduate School of Frontier Sciences and serving as Coordinator of Graduate Program in Sustainability Science - Global Leadership Initiative (GPSS-GLI). He received his Bachelor's, Master's and Ph.D Degrees in Engineering from The University of Tokyo in 1978, 1980 and 1983, respectively.