Associate Professor, Graduate School of Frontier Sciences at The University of Tokyo
Areas of expertise
- Environmental Law and Policy
- Nature and Culture Conservation
- Tanaka, T. (2016) The Structure of Decision-Making and the Information Sharing in the National Implementation of the Ramsar Convention: Public-private collaborative networks and local institutions, People and Environment 42 (1), 2-16. [in Japanese]
- Tanaka, T. (2016) A comparative analysis of national networks of international conservation institutions, Japanese Journal of Ecology 66 (1), 155-164. [in Japanese]
- Tanaka, T. (2014) Implementing Sustainable Tourism in Complex Situations: A Case Study of Minami-jima in Ogasawara Islands, UNESCO World Heritage Paper Series 38, 68-75.
Toshinori Tanaka is Associate Professor of the Graduate School of Frontier Sciences, The University of Tokyo. He received his Bachelor Degree in history (2006) from Osaka University, and his Master (2008) and PhD in environmental policy (2011) from Kyoto University.