What you will learn
- Role of diet, nutrition and lifestyle in the prevention and progression of cancer, cardiovascular diseases and diabetes mellitus.
- Develop a critical mind-set in the research fields of nutrition and disease
- Determine what information has a solid scientific basis and what is misinformation
- Better weigh and interpret the information overload about nutrition and disease
- Understand recommendations for a healthy lifestyle based on the latest scientific evidence
Courses in this program
WageningenX's Nutrition and Disease Professional Certificate
- Job Outlook
Meet your instructors from Wageningen University & Research (WageningenX)
Experts from WageningenX committed to teaching online learning
The World Cancer Research Fund global network greatly values the Professional Certificate Program in Nutrition and Disease. We believe it provides professionals with crucial insight into the significant role of diet and lifestyle in the prevention and survival of cancer. This is vital for anyone working in the field of health, nutrition and cancer.