What you will learn
- Determine what kind of Deep Learning method to use in which situation
- Know how to build a Deep Learning model to solve a real problem
- Master the process of creating a Deep Learning pipeline
- Apply knowledge of Deep Learning to improve models using real data
- Demonstrate ability to present and communicate outcomes of Deep Learning projects
Finally, you will present a project report to demonstrate the validity of your model and your proficiency in the field of deep learning.
Before you start
- Completed all courses in the Deep Learning Professional Certification Program
- Instructor-Led: course contains assignments and exams that have specific due dates, and you complete the course within a defined time period.
- Course ends: Mar 20, 2019
Meet Your Instructors
Who can take this course?
Unfortunately, learners from one or more of the following countries or regions will not be able to register for this course: Iran, Cuba and the Crimea region of Ukraine. While edX has sought licenses from the U.S. Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) to offer our courses to learners in these countries and regions, the licenses we have received are not broad enough to allow us to offer this course in all locations. EdX truly regrets that U.S. sanctions prevent us from offering all of our courses to everyone, no matter where they live.