About this course
After completing the four content courses in the MicroMasters program, students are encouraged to complete the Capstone Assessment and earn their MicroMasters credential from UQx.
This capstone offers students the opportunity to bring their learnings together and exhibit their knowledge and growth through four activities:
- A traditional knowledge test derived from the questions already posed following each MicroMasters topic.
- An oral presentation (video) based around a photo essay: a series of pictures that identify an innovation, how that innovation is supported by economy and how the innovation impacts the economy.
- A business-model canvas (written essay) based on an innovative idea developed by the student.
- A 3 minute oral pitch of their business-model idea and subsequent Q&A session with a member of the faculty, conducted via a live video interview.
Learners must successfully complete all four parts of the assessment to earn the MicroMasters credential.
This course is only open to learners who have successfully completed and gained verified certificates in all four courses in the Corporate Innovation MicroMasters program.
What you'll learn
- Apply your learnings about corporate innovation to your own personal experiences.
- Exhibit the breadth and depth of your cumulative knowledge about innovation theory and practice.
- Reflect on your own experiences and make a plan for ongoing innovation management.
Meet your instructors
Who can take this course?
Unfortunately, learners from one or more of the following countries or regions will not be able to register for this course: Iran, Cuba and the Crimea region of Ukraine. While edX has sought licenses from the U.S. Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) to offer our courses to learners in these countries and regions, the licenses we have received are not broad enough to allow us to offer this course in all locations. EdX truly regrets that U.S. sanctions prevent us from offering all of our courses to everyone, no matter where they live.