About this courseSkip About this course
This course will be composed by four weeks, in each one the student will have the possibility to analyze different perspectives about the rationale of businesses and how they innovate their way to satisfy the expectations of their customers.
- Learning about the new digital communication trends as Influencer Marketing, to analyze how the advertising is moving from professional studios to the bedroom of an influencer.
- Understanding about the main role of the digital footprint of a person but also of a brand in the digital ecosystem.
- Learning about the SEO Fundamentals and why searching is the key component of any digital strategy.
- Analyzing the impact of SEM Alignment through the usage of different techniques and campaigns.
- Thinking about the UI/UX point of view, and why is so challenging to accomplish the needs and requirements from a customer.
- Navigating through Social Media, and analyze the impact of each of them.
- Going deeper in the data world by data driven analytics and big data escalations from social media.
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
- Learn how to use Influencer marketing and create the best strategy to approach your customer.
- Understand the importance of your brand in the digital ecosystem.
- Learn about the SEO Fundamentals.
- Analyze data curated from your social media strategies.
- Learn about UI/UX point of view.
Digital Marketing Communication Strategies
* Influencer Marketing
* Digital Footprint
Digital Marketing through SEO and SEM Alignment
* SEO Fundamentals
* SEM Alignment
Website Optimization and Social Media Marketing
* UI/UX Design Optimization
* Social Media Marketing
Data Driven Analytics Strategical Decisions
* Data Driven Analytics
* Social Media Big Data
Meet your instructors
Pursue a Verified Certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you gain$199 USD
Official and Verified
Receive an instructor-signed certificate with the institution's logo to verify your achievement and increase your job prospects
Add the certificate to your CV or resume, or post it directly on LinkedIn
Give yourself an additional incentive to complete the course
Support our Mission
edX, a non-profit, relies on verified certificates to help fund free education for everyone globally