What you will learn
- How to integrate a strong action philosophy in developing entrepreneurial ideas, focusing around the "DO Your Venture" ideology
- Common paths taken by successful entrepreneurs
- Pre-venture idea creation and evaluation
- How to rapidly develop and test ideas by gathering quick customer feedback
- Tools to successfully launch your venture including Lean Canvas
Are you a student, professional, educator, home-maker or someone who dreams of someday starting your own venture?
This hands-on, action oriented business and management course will introduce you to a systematic, scientific and an easy process of testing your ideas and opportunities you envision.
You will learn the “DO your Venture” ideology, which will teach you common paths entrepreneurs take when launching their own venture. You will also learn the tools and techniques for generating ideas and then test your ideas in the field and gather feedback.
The course will end with a focus on the Lean Canvas business model and effectuation, which is a set of decision-making principles expert entrepreneurs use in situations of uncertainty.
Before you start
- Instructor-Led: course contains assignments and exams that have specific due dates, and you complete the course within a defined time period.
- Course ends: Feb 22, 2019