About this courseSkip About this course
Si sviluppano poi competenze nelle diverse aree di gestione di un’impresa: marketing e gestione commerciale, produzione, finanza aziendale, human-resource management, logistica e approvvigionamenti. Attraverso business case ed interviste a testimoni privilegiati, inoltre, si favorisce un percorso di apprendimento applicativo su specifiche problematiche gestionali come: i metodi di valutazione della performance economico-finanziaria (ratio analysis), gli strumenti di analisi strategica (Five forces analysis, Value chain, Business Model, SWOT analysis, VRIO analysis), i processi economico-finanziari di pianificazione e controllo (financial planning and control) e di valutazione degli investimenti (Discounted cash flow, Internal rate of Return, Pay-back period), i piani di fattibilità (Business plan), le analisi della potenzialità economico-strutturale (break-even analysis) e le tecniche di gestione delle scorte (two-bin system).
The scope of this course is to acquaint users with the main entrepreneurial and
managerial processes. The main focus will be on its theory, on the business directional and management functions and on the tools supporting the decision-making problems. At first, the students will learn the basic knowledge of the business purposes and its management cycle with special reference to the organizational models, the principle of conducting the human resources (leadership styles and motivational techniques) and the planning and management control activities. Then, the course will show business strategies and how to acquire and keep a competitive advantage.
Moreover, the students will be able to develop further competences in diverse areas of business management (marketing and commercial operations, production, business finance, human resource management, logistics and supplies) and will delve into this discipline through case-studies and interviews. The lessons will include specific management issues such as Ratio analysis, Five forces analysis, Value chain, Business Model, SWOT Analysis, VRIO Analysis, Financial planning and control, investments evaluation processes (Discounted cash-flow, Internal Rate of Return, Pay-back Period), Business Plan, Break-even analysis and Two-bin system.
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
• Sviluppare competenze chiave in discipline di gestione: marketing, produzione, finanza d'impresa, gestione risorse umane, logistica ed approvvigionamenti
• Lo sviluppo di una strategia aziendale, compresa l'analisi del mercato e la creazione di un vantaggio competitivo
• Le finalità imprenditoriali e i metodi di valutazione della performance
• Le linee guida per le problematiche di gestione di un’impresa.
In this course you will learn to:
• understand how businesses are governed;
• develop your skills in: marketing, production, business finance, human resources management, logistics and supplies;
• develop a business strategy (from the market analysis to the creation of a competitive advantage);
• identify the business purposes and the performance evaluation methods;
• define the guidelines to manage business problems.
Meet your instructors
Pursue a Verified Certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you gain $60.00
Official and Verified
Receive an instructor-signed certificate with the institution's logo to verify your achievement and increase your job prospects
Add the certificate to your CV or resume, or post it directly on LinkedIn
Give yourself an additional incentive to complete the course
Support our Mission
EdX, a non-profit, relies on verified certificates to help fund free education for everyone globally