About this courseSkip About this course
This course will provide you with an introduction to Java EE using Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio and Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform. Through hands-on labs, you will transform a simple Java SE command line into an enterprise application that uses various Java EE specifications, including Enterprise Java Beans, Java Persistence API, and JAX-RS for REST services.
This course will benefit developers that already have a strong foundation in Java SE and want to learn the basic skills and concepts that are necessary to be an enterprise Java Developer.
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
- How to generate multi-tiered Java EE applications.
- Packaging and deployment of Java EE applications.
- How to create Enterprise Java Beans.
- Management of application persistence.
- How to create REST services with JAX-RS.
- Chapter 1: Transitioning to Multi-Tiered Applications
- Chapter 2: Packaging and Deploying Applications to an Application Server
- Chapter 3: Creating Enterprise Java Beans
- Chapter 4: Managing Persistence
- Chapter 5: Managing Entity Relationships
- Chapter 6: Creating REST Services
- Chapter 7: Comprehensive Review
Pursue a Verified Certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you gain $99.00
Official and Verified
Receive an instructor-signed certificate with the institution's logo to verify your achievement and increase your job prospects
Add the certificate to your CV or resume, or post it directly on LinkedIn
Give yourself an additional incentive to complete the course
Support our Mission
EdX, a non-profit, relies on verified certificates to help fund free education for everyone globally