What you will learn
- Learn the new simplified HTML5 tags
- Play with the audio and video tags
- Draw and animate fun Web graphics
- Discover the newest HTML5 forms features
- Test the basic APIs, such as Web storage and geolocation
- And most of all, practice coding techniques thanks to multiple interactive examples
HTML5 is the standard language of the Web, developed by W3C. For application developers and industry, HTML5 represents a set of features that people will be able to rely on for years to come. HTML5 is supported on a wide variety of devices, lowering the cost of creating rich applications to reach users everywhere.
Whatever mobile phones, connected objects, game consoles, automobile dashboards, and devices that haven’t even been considered yet, HTML5 helps write once and deploy anywhere!
In this course, you will learn all the new HTML5 features to help create great Web sites and applications in a simplified but powerful way. HTML5 provides native support for video and audio without plug-ins, provides support for offline applications, for games with smooth interactive animations, and much more.
Before you start
- HTML: just be comfortable putting together an HTML document
- CSS: minimal familiarity with CSS
- Instructor-Led: course contains assignments and exams that have specific due dates, and you complete the course within a defined time period.
- Course ends: Mar 23, 2019