There is one session available:
Interdisciplinary Management of Cardiopulmonary Health and Disease (Cardiac Focus)
About this courseSkip About this course
Want to explore more about common cardiac and pulmonary diseases and their management?
Don't miss this FREE online course conducted by a team of dedicated healthcare professionals!
This course will equip you with the knowledge relevant to cardiopulmonary diseases and broaden your understanding on the patient’s journey in healthcare from a holistic perspective – starting from symptoms emerge to the disease diagnosis and assessment, and finally, disease management in an interdisciplinary approach. In addition, as psychological intervention is also an important part in the all-round care of patients, this course also covers topics about the psychosocial needs of patients and caregivers.
If you are a graduate or a student currently taking a degree in medicine, nursing, or allied health, you can refresh your knowledge here and gain a new insight from the interdisciplinary perspective!
If you are currently suffering from these diseases; or taking care of patients with cardiopulmonary diseases; or anyone who is interested in this field, you are also encouraged to take this course to have better understanding on these topics!
No prerequisite is needed!
Join us to learn more about the interdisciplinary management of common cardiopulmonary diseases!
At a glance
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
By the end of this course, you should be able to...
- Identify the causes, signs and symptoms of common cardiopulmonary diseases
- Understand the psychosocial needs of patients and caregivers
- Interpret the results of medical examinations for cardiopulmonary diseases
- Differentiate the roles of different healthcare professionals
- Integrate the knowledge learnt from different disciplines in the management for patients with cardiopulmonary diseases