There is one session available:
Measure and Improve Innovation at the Workplace
About this courseSkip About this course
Innovation is a big buzzword in today's business media. There are many people who argue that the right kind of innovation can solve almost any problem a company faces. In fact, somedirectly link an organization's approach to innovation to theirlikelihood of survival.
It's important to remember, however, that innovation isdriven by people.Therefore, it's not so easy to find reliable models that allow us to analyze the behaviors of our workersand help foster innovation ina company.
In thiscourse, we will present a model of innovation competence composed of three dimensions. This model can be applied to self-evaluate your own innovation competences or those of the people working in your organization. In this way, you will be able to detect needs and establish personalized training actions, as well as collect evidence of the results of possible interventions carried out to promote innovation.
At a glance
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
- How to define the innovation model and describe its components
- The relationships between innovation components
- Examples of innovative behavior
- Self-diagnosis of innovation competences
- How to evaluate other people's innovation competences
- How to design a plan to improve the competence ofone's own innovation or that of other people