About this courseSkip About this course
As a mentor you will focus on developing those competences which help mentees to build and sustain their competitive advantages.
This course is aimed at those who are guiding and leading professionals towards achieving their career goals. We offer you a set of tools, principles, goals and practical techniques to successfully start, execute and finalize a mentoring cycle.
Consider this course as a manual and a checklist available whenever you need input or a reminder for what would work to improve the mentoring cycle you have involved yourself in.
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
- Learn to map the various forms of professional career guidance and identify the particular role of mentoring.
- Recognize what drives somebody to take up the role as a mentor.
- Obtain an overview of the practicalities and prerequisites for a well-structured and sustainable mentoring cycle.
- Understand the "Competency based - Growth & Success by strengthening competitive advantages" approach.
- Distinct what stands out in importance for an engineer in a holistic mentoring cycle.
Pursue a Verified Certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you gain$49 USD
Official and Verified
Receive an instructor-signed certificate with the institution's logo to verify your achievement and increase your job prospects
Add the certificate to your CV or resume, or post it directly on LinkedIn
Give yourself an additional incentive to complete the course
Support our Mission
EdX, a non-profit, relies on verified certificates to help fund free education for everyone globally