There is one session available:
About this courseSkip About this course
For a company to function properly it must have a permanent supply of raw materials and goods; if sourcing is done efficiently, availability for manufacturing and/or sale will be permanent.
There are tasks prior to purchasing to be conducted such as knowing the requirements of the business and the manufacturing process, knowing the providers in depth, always assessing that their quality and costs are best suited to the business. Start exploring purchasing in this online course.
Purchasing planning and management are of great importance for any organization, regardless if it is a micro enterprise, an SME or a large company. Learn about purchasing management in your organization with this business management course.
At a glance
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
- How to create a sales plan and market segmentation according to the company’s capacity and offer to guarantee precise manufacturing.
- Identify the main characteristics of demand management to anticipate market and client variability.
- Learn about success cases in the use of demand management as application examples and be able to adapt them to your company’s own capacity.
Module 0: Welcome
- The impact of purchasing in my company
Module 1: Purchase planning
- What is sourcing in a company?
- Factors for strategic purchasing and sourcing
Module 2: Collaboration in purchase and sourcing
- Collaboration in sourcing
- Sales and inventory data
- Out of stock
Module 3: Providers and business partners
- Provider management
- Purchasing processes
- Key concepts about providers
Module 4: Costs, prices and reception of materials
- Costs vs Prices
- Logistical cost
- Reception of raw materials