About this courseSkip About this course
Teaching with Davidson Next explains the purpose and mission of Davidson Next: to help improve teaching and learning in AP courses with digital materials on edX.org. To help inspire you, we share real-life examples of ways that AP® teachers have leveraged Davidson Next and best practices for blended learning. Our Davidson Next modules are designed to support you as a form of co-teaching.
We know that as AP® teachers you are highly committed to your students and creating a great experience in your classroom. To that end, we want to help you effectively use the Davidson Next modules in your AP® classes. When you’re armed with AP®-aligned content and know ways to integrate it into what you are already doing, you can expand your options as a teacher and help your students learn and master concepts in new ways!
Join fellow AP® teachers from around the country in this course! You will have plenty of opportunities to collaborate and discuss with one another on ways to implement Davidson Next in your classes.
Advanced Placement® and AP® are trademarks registered and/or owned by the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, these offerings.
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
- How to use Davidson Next modules in your AP® class
- Expand your options to include Davidson Next as a co-teacher on challenging material
- How to integrate blended learning using edX features and content
- Connections with other AP® teachers from around the world
- Teaching with Davidson Next
- Blended Learning & Davidson Next
- Empowering Teachers with Choice
- Navigating Davidson Next on edX
- Mock Classes & Blended Learning Scenarios
- Student Data & How to Assess Progress
- How to Get Started with Davidson Next
Meet your instructors
Pursue a Verified Certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you gain$49 USD
Official and Verified
Receive an instructor-signed certificate with the institution's logo to verify your achievement and increase your job prospects
Add the certificate to your CV or resume, or post it directly on LinkedIn
Give yourself an additional incentive to complete the course
Support our Mission
edX, a non-profit, relies on verified certificates to help fund free education for everyone globally