Sobre este cursoOmitir Sobre este curso
Do you want to learn how successful businesses use marketing to increase revenue, share and profitability?
In an increasingly competitive market, marketing skills are vital to help organizations stand out, win customers, build loyalty and sustain long term impact and returns.
This Introduction to Marketing course will help you understand the role of marketing and introduce you to the latest tools to help create value and competitive advantage. We explore how new businesses can achieve impact through marketing, providing you with unique insight to apply within your own business.
Learn how to build a compelling value proposition, establish presence in a market, and compete effectively against rivals. Learn how marketers use segmentation, targeting, positioning, branding, design, pricing, communication channels to win against competitors, attract customers and build brand loyalty.
Using real businesses as case studies, you will learn how companies such as Skyscanner, Vegware and Social Bite utilise marketing to build their brand, reach new customers and futureproof their businesses.
Through this course, you will develop a set of practical skills to set an enterprise apart.
No previous knowledge of marketing is needed. All you need is an open-mind and the ability to think creatively. This is the first of two courses that form the Professional Certificate in Digital Marketing Fundamentals. Upon completion of this course, you will be well positioned to learn about digital marketing.
Lo que aprenderásOmitir Lo que aprenderás
- How marketing creates value
- How marketing can influence perceptions, purchasing and loyalty
- How segmentation, targeting and positioning can lead to more effective and profitable marketing
- How successful brands are developed and sustained
- How design, pricing, distribution, communication, people, process and physical evidence can be used to build compelling and profitable marketing strategies
- How to develop digital marketing strategies, particularly through gamification
Plan de estudiosOmitir Plan de estudios
- Week 1: Role of Marketing
- Week 2: Consumers and Consumption
- Week 3: Segmentation, Targeting and Positioning
- Week 4: Designing Products and Services
- Week 5: Pricing and Channels
- Week 6: Communicating and Engaging
Conoce a tus instructores
Obtén un Certificado Verificado para destacar los conocimientos y las habilidades que adquieras$149 USD
Oficial y verificado
Obtén un certificado con la firma del instructor y el logotipo de la institución para demostrar tus logros y aumentar las posibilidades de conseguir trabajo
Fácil de compartir
Agrega el certificado a tu currículum o publícalo directamente en LinkedIn
El certificado te da un motivo más para completar el curso
Apoya nuestra labor
edX, una organización sin fines de lucro, se sustenta con los certificados verificados para financiar la educación gratuita para todo el mundo