For years we believed that entrepreneurs are born as the skills that one requires to be an entrepreneur are said to be innate and not acquired. That belief is not true anymore - entrepreneurship can be taught.
Through this MicroMasters program, you will learn how to take the plunge to become an entrepreneur and imbibe management skills to administer early days of your venture. This program will benefit not only aspiring and present entrepreneurs, but also those who are in companies and would like to engage in intrapreneurial activities.
Cursos en este programa
Programa MicroMasters® en Entrepreneurship de IIMBx
- 2–4 horas por semana durante 6 semanas
Learn to be a better manager by developing leadership and communication skills designed to turn first time managers into great team leaders.
- 3–4 horas por semana durante 6 semanas
Learn a systematic, scientific and iterative process for identifying, evaluating and testing entrepreneurial opportunities.
- 2–4 horas por semana durante 11 semanas
Develop financial acumen to manage your business successfully.
- 2–4 horas por semana durante 9 semanas
Learn how to effectively apply marketing management theories and practices, including the marketing mix, through real-world business scenarios.
What is a MicroMasters Program?
MicroMasters programs are a series of graduate level courses from top universities designed to advance your career. MicroMasters program certificates showcase deep learning and in-demand skills to employers and can help you get started on a path toward completing an advanced degree.
How to Earn a MicroMasters Program Certificate
To earn the program certificate, learners must complete and successfully earn a verified certificate in all four MicroMasters program courses.
From Program Certificate to a Master’s Degree
MicroMasters programs are designed to offer learners a pathway to an advanced degree and can count as credit toward completing a Master’s degree program. Learners who successfully earn this MicroMasters program certificate may apply for admission to a Master’s program, and if accepted, the MicroMasters program certificate will count towards the degree.
Learners who earn this MicroMasters program certificate will have the opportunity to use IIMB’s 3-month long launchpad facility along with mentoring facilities. If you demonstrate potential for significant growth during this period, you could be considered for incubation at IIMB's Incubation Centre: NSRCEL.
Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT) also offers a pathway to credit toward RIT's Master of Science in Professional Studies. If accepted into the program at RIT, students will be eligible for up to 9 credits which will serve toward one concentration required for this interdisciplinary degree. The MS in Professional Studies – which can be completed online or in-person – is a customized, flexible program that meets industry demand by enabling students to strategically combine multiple, complementary fields of study to reflect their unique career and educational goals.
- This MicroMasters program is best suited for Individuals who intend to start their own venture, small business owners, first-time managers, product developers and entrepreneurs who are currently scaling their business.
Conoce a tus instructores de Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMBx)
Expertos de IIMBx comprometidos con el aprendizaje en línea
The world is full of entrepreneurs, each with a potentially innovative business idea. What they need is the right skill set to ensure that they stay on track to set up and grow their ventures. This MicroMasters Programme from IIMBx is aimed to do just that and I’m sure that thousands of entrepreneurs will acquire the right armoury to transform their ideas into new ventures. The opportunity to incubate at NSRCEL and benefit from the entrepreneurial ecosystem at IIM Bangalore is an added plus.
- Unfortunately, learners residing in one or more of the following countries or regions will not be able to register for this program: Iran, Cuba and the Crimea region of Ukraine. While edX has sought licenses from the U.S. Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) to offer our courses to learners in these countries and regions, the licenses we have received are not broad enough to allow us to offer this program in all locations. edX truly regrets that U.S. sanctions prevent us from offering all of our courses to everyone, no matter where they live.