Lo que aprenderás
- Develop a style of leadership that is suited to your strengths and the needs of the situation.
- Solve complex problems that meet the interests and objectives of the parties involved.
- Implement the key negotiation skills and styles to carry out effective negotiations and reach satisfactory agreements.
- Develop communication skills: assertiveness and empathy.
- Develop the skills that will allow you to achieve and optimize results at work.
- Internalize the elements and intellectual standards that are part of the critical thinking process.
Whatever your academic background, developing a set of soft skills is a key factor in your career. Having your own business and developing a corporate career will depend on the way the world looks and the speed in which decisions are made.
The MicroMasters program: Professional skills: negotiation and leadership of Tecnológico de Monterrey, is composed of professional postgraduate courses based on the Full-Time Master in Business Management.
The MicroMasters program certificate will allow you to consolidate the professional skills that will launch your career such as negotiation, leadership, communication and critical thinking.
Take the first steps in an exponential professional career and redefine your goals in a global, diverse and challenging environment in the leading business school in Latin America.
Cursos en este programa
Programa MicroMasters® en Humanities & Soft Skills de TecdeMonterreyX
- 5–8 horas por semana durante 4 semanas
It analyzes the “social” perspective of a negotiation and its impact on successful agreements, as well as the risks of ignoring it, or disregarding its applicability.
- 5–8 horas por semana durante 4 semanas
This course will Challenge you to develop who you are and could be as a leader, develop what type of leader you could be depends on empowering your strengths and ability to adapt your behavior according to the situation.
What is a MicroMasters Program?
MicroMasters programs are a series of graduate level courses from top universities designed to advance your career. MicroMasters program certificates showcase deep learning and in-demand skills to employers and can help you get started on a path toward completing an advanced degree.
How to Earn a MicroMasters Program Certificate
To earn the program certificate, learners must complete and successfully earn a verified certificate in all four MicroMasters program courses.
From Program Certificate to a Master’s Degree
MicroMasters programs are designed to offer learners a pathway to an advanced degree and can count as credit toward completing a Master’s degree program. Learners who successfully earn this MicroMasters program certificate may apply for admission to a Master’s program, and if accepted, the MicroMasters program certificate will count towards the degree.
Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT) also offers a pathway to credit toward RIT's Master of Science in Professional Studies. If accepted into the program at RIT, students will be eligible for up to 9 credits which will serve toward one concentration required for this interdisciplinary degree. The MS in Professional Studies – which can be completed online or in-person – is a customized, flexible program that meets industry demand by enabling students to strategically combine multiple, complementary fields of study to reflect their unique career and educational goals.
- Acquire business management skills and strengthen your leadership and negotiation skills to set new rules in global business scenarios.
- Acquire skills to lead business transformation.
- Consolidate the skills that accelerate your career such as critical thinking, communication, negotiation and leadership, with a global vision and a digital mindset.
Conoce a tus instructores
Expertos de TecdeMonterreyX comprometidos con el aprendizaje en línea
We are Ternium Our DNA stands out for industrial and technological excellence with unique organizational capabilities that distinguish us for our leadership in an increasingly competitive and challenging transformation environment. That is why, we want to add to our teams, talented people who stand out for their innovative and first level knowledge such as those offered by the MicroMasters program in Professional Skills: negotiation and leadership of EGADE Business School, of the Tecnológico de Monterrey.