Lo que aprenderás
- Practical skills for evaluating and forecasting project ideas and decisions from various perspectives
- An essential toolkit for analyzing and utilizing financial statements
- How to use data analysis to inform managerial decisions
- Economic principles that guide your understanding of the market and the relationship between price and quantity
Literacy in business financials, regardless of your industry, is essential for growing your career in management. Whether you are working within an organization or have your own business, the decisions you make affect the health of the business. You must interpret and forecast the impact of your decisions to ensure you are making the best recommendation for the firm. Through the four pillars of financial decision-making: Accounting, Finance, Data Analysis and Economics, you can become a successful entrepreneur or intrapreneur.
This program will cover these four pillars in-depth - with each course devoted to exploring a particular topic and how it can inform the decisions you face in your career. If you’re looking to discover and practice the fundamental skills and methodology used in business today, this Professional Certificate program is for you. Some of the topics you will cover in this program include: funding, valuation, key performance metrics, financial forecasting, data analysis, and models of consumer choice and demand.
This program is best suited for professionals who are looking to grow their career into a managerial role where they will need to make financial and analytical decisions.
Cursos en este programa
Certificación Profesional en Financial Decision-Making for Leaders de BabsonX
- 4–6 horas por semana durante 4 semanas
Discover the foundational concepts that support modern data science and learn to analyze various data types and quality to make smart business decisions.
- The median annual wage for financial managers was $125,080 in May 2017 (source: Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook).
- Employment of financial managers is projected to grow 19 percent from 2016 to 2026, much faster than the average for all occupations (source: Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook).
- 80.7% of executives characterize their big data investments as “successful.” (source: Randy Bean, “How Companies Say They’re Using Big Data”, Harvard Business Review, Apr. 2017).
Conoce a tus instructores de Babson College (BabsonX)
Expertos de BabsonX comprometidos con el aprendizaje en línea
The BabsonX Financial Decision-Making for Leaders Professional Certificate program provides important skills for today’s fast-paced business environment. It blends the best of practical hands-on skills with creative methods of problem-solving and is a uniquely relevant application for those who value an agile environment.