Lo que aprenderás
- Profitability analysis of systems.
- Logistics and supply chain design.
- Sustainability perspective using the triple bottom line of sustainability model.
- A system’s perspective on a whole supply chain: Sourcing, production, warehousing, distribution, and transportation.
- Master control: Forecasting, lot sizing, safety stock calculations, differentiation, material and capacity and transport planning, procurement, sales, and operations planning and master production scheduling.
Give your career a boost by mastering the concepts and methods of designing and controlling logistics and supply chains. This professional certificate program covers how to increase Return on Investment, trade-offs, the SCOR model, sustainability, the bullwhip effect, forecasting, lot sizing, material- and capacity planning, transport planning and much more. For example, you will get insights to design for sustainability and how to manage unforeseen events to achieve a competitive supply chain.
The target audience for this program is practicing engineers or business professionals looking to upskill in supply chains. This program is also well suited for students who want to recap and prepare for master studies.
The program is based on widely popular university courses. It starts on a basic level and then gradually introduces more advanced concepts. This program takes a somewhat different approach compared to most courses given at business schools. It offers a unique blend of technical expertise, multidisciplinary perspective, research orientation, and industry connections, making it a valuable choice for those seeking to enhance their knowledge and skills in this field. Also, the topics discussed in this course are carefully selected to give both depth of knowledge and allow for a manageable study effort.
By the end of this program, you will be able to better describe, understand and ultimately design your own system for your organisation. You will also be able to better control and master your organisation’s system.
Cursos en este programa
Certificación Profesional en Supply Chain Management and Logistics de ChalmersX
- Regardless of your industry or organisation type, the concepts and methods from this course will help you become a logistics and supply chain professional.