Lo que aprenderás
- Master the foundations of data management, including dataset identification, preparation, and lifecycle.
- Identify and analyze different types of data visualizations and when to use them effectively.
- Structure an application using shiny dashboard.
- Create interactive visualizations, maps, and specific UI components.
- Gain web application development experience.
Discover How to Build Web Apps Using R
Unlock the power of R, an open source and free software. In this professional certificate you will learn the basics of R to answer your data questions. After learning how to access R and RStudio, install tidyverse, load data from Excel spreadsheet, work with projects, and use R Markdown files you will move on to using R Shiny. In Introduction to R Shiny you will use your R skills to build and deploy web applications. You will further your data visualization skills through web application deployment, user interaction controls, and basic CSS.
Cursos en este programa
Certificación Profesional en Web App Development for Data Scientists de DavidsonX
- 5–10 horas por semana durante 4 semanas
Essentials of Data Literacy Course
Learn fundamental data skills with an online course that teaches you how to analyze, manage, and visualize data. Audit for free or obtain a certificate.
- 3–5 horas por semana durante 4 semanas
Use R’s Shiny package to create data-driven, interactive web applications.
- Step up your analytics game and learn one of the most in-demand job skills.
- Over 300k job openings in data analytics.
- 10% job growth over the next 3 years.
- Entry level jobs average salaries of $60k - $70k.
Conoce a tus instructores de Davidson College (DavidsonX)
Expertos de DavidsonX comprometidos con el aprendizaje en línea