Lo que aprenderás
- To manage your project successfully in different sectors and contexts.
- How to successfully work together in a specialized project team.
- The optimal allocation of the roles, risks and rewards between the various project stakeholders.
- How to create a financing structure that will provide the best chance of successful project financing.
- Create a financial risk management plan and the optimal legal conditions for project financing to succeed.
Are you involved in the development and execution of technical projects and eager to know what it takes to fund a project successfully? Would you like to be more in touch with the latest developments in project finance and able to use these to your advantage? To benefit from a range of novel project contracts and methods of financing, professionals working on infrastructure and industrial projects need to have a good understanding of how project financing works and how project investors and lenders think and assess the risks of a project.
This program will provide you with the fundamental knowledge and necessary tools to create the optimum financing structure for your project and enhance its potential to attract funding.
To achieve successful project financing, this program will first help you develop the overall project management skills needed to successfully manage engineering and technical projects. With a focus on the early project phases, which are crucial to achieve project success, you will learn about the role of the project manager and the team, the project process and the project context. At the end of this part of the program you will have created your own project execution plan.
The second part of the program will deal with the financing aspects of project management in more detail. Using case studies to illustrate the topics, as well as assignments so you can get first-hand experience in what it takes to put together a financeable project.
Cursos en este programa
Certificación Profesional en Engineering Project Management: Project Financing de DelftX
- By 2027, employers will need nearly 88 million individuals working in project management-oriented roles (source: Project Management Institute).
- The average Finance Project Manager salary in the United States is approximately $92,348 per year (indeed.com - 2017).
Meet your instructors from Delft University of Technology (DelftX)
Expertos de DelftX comprometidos con el aprendizaje en línea
Delft University of Technology combines the entire range of hard and soft skills for the future project manager in their Professional Certification Programs for Project Management. At Royal HaskoningDHV, we contribute to a better society and improve people’s lives through delivering work underpinned by our sustainable values and goals. Excellent project managers who are able to lead today’s and future’s complex and innovative projects in an adaptive way are key for us. Therefore we fully endorse the Professional Certification Program for Project Management of TU Delft. Let’s enhance society together!
- TU Delft offers two PCPs in this field, each consisting of a series of two courses: (1) Management of Engineering Projects; Dealing with Complexity: (a) Project Management of Engineering Projects: Preparing for Success! (b) Project Management: Mastering Complexity. (2) Management and Financing of Engineering Projects: (a) Project Management of Engineering Projects: Preparing for Success! (b) Project Finance: Funding Projects Successfully.
- If you decide to take one of the two PCPs, you will have to complete the course Project Management of Engineering Projects: Preparing for Success! AND Project Management: Mastering Complexity OR Project Finance: Funding Projects Successfully. You will then receive a PCP certificate and a course certificate for each individual course. If you decide to take the two PCPs, you will have to complete all three courses: Project Management of Engineering Projects: Preparing for Success!, Project Management: Mastering Complexity AND Project Finance: Funding Projects Successfully. You will then receive two PCP certificates and a course certificate for each individual course.
- If you take one of the three courses, and upgrade to a verified certificate, you will receive an individual course certificate.
- If you received a verified certificate for the MOOC Project Management of Engineering Projects: Preparing for Success! in 2016 or 2017, you are eligible for a PCP certificate if you take the second course of the PCP in 2018.
- No, you cannot retroactively upgrade for the verified certificate for this MOOC. If you want to pursue the PCP credential you will have to take the MOOC Project Management of Engineering Projects: Preparing for Success! again and upgrade to a verified certificate.
- No, even if you complete(d) the MOOC Project Management of Engineering Projects: Preparing for Success! with a verified certificate you will not be entitled to receive a PCP certificate if you combine this with our previously offered Professional Education Courses. Those Professional Education Course(s) covered the same topics, but they were not technically designed to be part of this new PCP credential. If you are interested in the edX PCP certificate you will have to take the new versions of these courses on edX.