Lo que aprenderás
- Cannabis plant and industry history
- The difference between marijuana and hemp
- Cannabis breeding, cultivation, and harvesting techniques
- Post-harvest cannabis processing and extraction methods
- U.S. regulations, testing, and compliance in farming, processing, and making consumer-facing products in the cannabis industry
- Professions in the cannabis industry
Gain a competitive advantage in the cannabis industry. The Cannabis Science and Industries: Seeds to Needs program is designed for learners who are interested in increasing their knowledge about the cannabis plant and the emerging legal cannabis industry. The rapidly growing cannabis market includes a variety of trending hemp products made from hemp fiber, seeds, and oil including popular CBD products. Learn more about these cannabis products as well as cannabis plant history, cultivation, processing and best practices for cannabis industry compliance.
Cursos en este programa
Certificación Profesional en Cannabis Science and Industries: Seeds to Needs de DoaneX
- Cannabis industry jobs have increased by 110% since 2017 and expect to keep growing
- Fastest growing industry in the United States
- Over 200,000 families supported by legal cannabis jobs in the United States (source: Forbes)
Conoce a tus instructores de Doane University (DoaneX)
Expertos de DoaneX comprometidos con el aprendizaje en línea
AgriScience Labs is Colorado's leading cannabis testing facility to assure public health and protect consumers. AgriScience Labs fully supports the Cannabis Science and Industries certificate program at Doane University because of the increasing demand of a qualified workforce in the cannabis industry due to the recent legalization of hemp. The certificate program provides the necessary foundations and credentials to enter this vastly growing industry.
Precision Plant Molecules, a hemp extraction and refinement company in Denver, Colorado, looks for talented professionals who are well versed in cannabis science, have an in depth understanding of hemp processing, and understand the economic and global impacts of the hemp industry as it relates to wellness and health. The Cannabis Science and Industries certificate program covers critical aspects of cultivation, breeding, genetics, processing, and provides the necessary competencies to enter the cannabis industry.