Lo que aprenderás
- How to manage and invest in Six Sigma success, involve key players in enterprise-wide deployment, and empower other Yellow Belts to prevent problems.
- Develop an understanding of basic Six Sigma principles and tools with little mathematical application required.
- How to use Tools (Statistical Process Control, etc.) to Identify Real Problems and Root Causes.
- To understand DMAIC Tools and compare to MAIC and other initiatives.
- How to integrate lean as an execution tool for getting a process back into control quickly and improve Sustainability of Supply Chains.
This updated view of Lean Six Sigma (LSS) provides the best understanding of how Lean, Six Sigma, Quality, theories and tools are to be applied to different aspects of Global Supply Chains.
In addition, the Lean Six Sigma Certification Courses provide insight on initiatives and six sigma methods that continue to drive efficiency in sustainably operated supply chain processes. The real-world examples provide a modern interpretation of how initiatives, including sustainability and technology adaptation, drive current Global Value Chains and its envisioned process and continuous improvement.
It is recommended the three-course program be taken in sequence. It guides learners through concepts and foundations of Quality, along with the use of both the basics, as well as the advanced, improvement tools and techniques to show the integration of lean to six sigma.
The program begins with CLSSYB01: Introduction to Lean Six Sigma for Sustainable and Resilient Supply Chains, guiding learners through the basic Six Sigma Methodology and foundations of Six Sigma. CLSSYB01 provides an understanding of various topics starting with an introduction and overview of Six Sigma. The course will advance into DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control) and its related tools. Learners will gain an understanding of the “Lean” in Six Sigma before moving into the roles and responsibilities of management and stakeholders within Lean Six Sigma in Supply Chain.
After completing CLSSYB01, learners are encouraged to continue with CLSSYB02 and CLSSYB03 in order to obtain the Lean Six Sigma Certificate and gain further understanding on how to implement Lean Six Sigma Projects for optimization of supply chain and strong sustainability performance.
The Lean Six Sigma for Sustainable Supply Chain Program includes a second content course: CLSSYB02: Lean Six Sigma Program and Project Management, which expands upon the content of CLSSYB01.
Within CLSSYB02, the learner is taken through the applied use of the tools and metrics in the LSS program framework. This applied approach includes the basics of project management and lays out real-world methods to apply these tools at the basic level. This program prepares the learner with the necessary knowledge to be a team member (Yellow Belt) of LSS projects seeking quality improvement.
The final course is a certification exam. CLSSYB03: ISCEA CLSSYB Exam, allows learners to display their knowledge acquired in the previous courses of the ISCEA Lean Six Sigma for Sustainable Supply Chain Program. If the program is successfully completed, the learner will obtain a credential recognized by the industry that supports improved workforce options for the learner: The Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Designation.
While there are no enforced pre-requisites to participate in the program, the Lean Six Sigma for Sustainable Supply Chain Program, on edX by ISCEA, is recommended for pre-career or early career Supply Chain professionals. Previous experience in, or future plans to enter into the areas of merchandising, inventory management, operations management, manufacturing industries, the production process, or buyer/planner role, complements the expertise gained via completion of the courses. ISCEA envisions learners who are seeking tangible skills, tutorials, and credentials to facilitate their progress into senior roles with more strategic oversight, to be successful candidates for the program. Learners who complete the program can immediately apply the lessons they learn to corporate roles and related value streams. Those focused on corporate process improvement efforts and customer satisfaction will receive great benefits from this program. There is limited mathematical expectations within the courses of the program.
Cursos en este programa
Certificación Profesional en Lean Six Sigma for Sustainable Supply Chain de ISCEA
- 2–4 horas por semana durante 4 semanas
Become a Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt, well versed in the techniques of Six Sigma, its metrics, and methodologies including but not limited to DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control), RCA (Root Cause Analysis), SIPOC (Suppliers, Inputs, Processes, Outputs, and Customers), and applications of Lean Six Sigma in Supply Chain Process Improvement.
Part of ISCEA CLSSYB - Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification and a stepping-stone to the Green and Black Belt Lean Six Sigma Certifications.
- 2–4 horas por semana durante 3 semanas
Master and apply Lean Six Sigma Methodologies to the basics of Change Management and Sustainability to build Supply Chain. Learners will understand the steps in Project Management related to the Lean Six Sigma Supply Chain process, to reduce the risk of failure in six sigma projects. Gain an understanding of what “Lean” means in Six Sigma and how to drive sustainable process improvement.
A Lean Six Sigma Course within The ISCEA CLSSYB Program – Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certificate.
- Inicia el 15 dic 20222–4 horas por semana durante 2 semanas
Become a Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt! The CLSSYB Exam is the final step to obtaining the Yellow Belt Designation from ISCEA. The exam is designed to allow the learner to demonstrate a deep understanding of all methodology, topics, definitions, and strategies embedded within the CLSSYB Program exam prep courses. Passing the CLSSYB Exam demonstrates that the learner has successfully gained industry-relevant knowledge and will be recognized as a Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt.
- These skills in the job market today (supply chain, lean six sigma, sustainability) are independently highly in demand and continuing to grow.
- Of the jobs requiring both lean six sigma and supply chain, there were 21, 640 job postings in the US in the last two years, the majority of which from companies like Amazon, PepsiCo, and 3M.
- Independently, jobs seeking "supply chain" as a skill have grown +50% between 2019 and 2021, while "lean six sigma" has grown +43% in the same time frame.
- Average Salary of Professionals with Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt is approximately $71,000 USD. (Source: PayScale).
- Occupations of professionals holding a Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt include: Mechanical Engineer, Business Analyst, Process Engineer, Supply Chain Analyst, Data Analyst, Production Supervisor, Industrial Engineer (Source: PayScale).
- Clear career and salary growth potential as the average salary increases to an estimated $90,000 USD for those holding a Blackbelt in Lean Six Sigma (Source: Glassdoor). Yellowbelts are encouraged to pursue Greenbelt and eventually Blackbelt designations.
Conoce a tu instructor de International Supply Chain Education Alliance (ISCEA)
Expertos de ISCEA comprometidos con el aprendizaje en línea