Lo que aprenderás
- Develop, coach and lead cross-functional process improvement team and initiatives.
- Mentor and advise management on prioritizing, planning and launching Lean Six Sigma projects.
- Use, teach and disseminate Lean Six Sigma tools and methods to green belts, yellow belts and other team members.
- Participants who successfully complete the course also earn 4 CEUs.
- Mastering the Lean and DMAIC methods for improvement.
- Mastering both graphical and statistical tools that enable the Lean and DMAIC methods.
- Obtain in-depth understanding of the Lean Six Sigma philosophy, theory, strategy, tactics and quality management tools.
Our Lean Six Sigma Black Belt course begins with self-paced learning to give you a basic understanding of the methodology and is augmented with recorded instructor-led webinars to reinforce learning points. It will qualify you to teach the Lean Six Sigma methodologies, tools and application in all functions and levels at your company. Throughout and after the course learners can also complete a project working 1-on-1 with a Master Black Belt mentor and coach to deliver a completed project for their company. Our typical Black Belt projects yield an average of $250K in savings for the organization. Our course proves it’s value within 3-6 months from the beginning of the training.
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Course Topics:
- Basic Quality Principles
- Managing Projects and Teams
- Identifying the Costs of Poor Quality
- The DMAIC Phases
- Validating Measurement Systems
- Graphical Analysis Tools
- Lean Tools
- Statistical Analysis Tools
- Designing Experiments to Test Improvement Theories
- Controlling the Improved Process
Cursos en este programa
Certificación Profesional en Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training & Certification Program de JuranX
Conoce a tu instructor de Juran (JuranX)
Expertos de JuranX comprometidos con el aprendizaje en línea