Lo que aprenderás
- Understand the buyer journey/decision-making process for digital enterprises and how the selling actions must be in alignment.
- Analyze the current methodologies and trends related to outbound prospecting within an enterprise.
- Define the sales funnel concept and why it is important.
- Identify the various components of a demand generation program and the sales roles/resources required to execute.
- Leverage data, tools, and technology to drive productivity improvements.
Selling is one of the most crucial and oldest professions and is an extremely marketable skill for most consulting, technology, management, and executive positions.
In this program, you will have the opportunity to learn, review, and critique the sales process through the use of role playing, interviewing, and lectures. This program will take a hands-on, practical approach to help you understand sales strategy and concepts which lead to successful sales careers, from sales reps, sales managers, to enterprise sales executives.
This program is designed for:
- Founders leading sales in your start-up organization.
- Recent graduates in the early stages looking for that first role in a promising career.
- Experienced professionals exploring a career change to become a sales professional.
Enterprise Sales will prepare you to take the next step in a rewarding career in sales.
Cursos en este programa
Certificación Profesional en Enterprise Sales de QueensX
- Business Development/Sales ranked in the top 2 functional hiring needs for corporate recruiters from the Consulting, Energy, Health Care, Technology, and Products/services industries (GMAC Council Corporate Recruiters Survey 2018).
- Sales is often an entry point into leadership/managerial roles. Most chief executives and senior managers either started their career or at least have spent some time in their career in sales.
- Sales professionals hone skills in oral & written communication, presentation skills, negotiating, and persistence which are all listed as top desired business skills (GMAC Council Corporate Recruiters Survey 2017).
Conoce a tus instructores de Queen’s University (QueensX)
The Enterprise Sales Professional Certificate through Smith School of Business at Queen’s University is designed to provide a strong foundation for individuals seeking a career in the dynamic world of sales. The ability to guide a potential customer through a purchase decision and ultimately convert leads into long-term clients are skills sought after on any sales team. Through a series of practical activities and engaging role-plays, students will not only have the opportunity to read about techniques of effective salespeople, but also see them in action to hone their own skills. Graduates of this professional certificate will have a strong foundation for a long career in sales leadership.