Lo que aprenderás
- Digital Marketing, establish the customer journey and build a data-driven strategy to build your marketing and sales funnel with verifiable results across multiple digital channels.
- Digital Transformation Strategy, establish clear goals, principles, and projects priorities to create a roadmap that empowers your people to help lead change.
- Business Agility, organize to deliver “at the speed of relevance” and with limited waste.
- Growth Hacking, create cross-functional teams with digital marketing at its core to adapt your products and services to reach new and existing audiences in powerful new ways.
- Digital Transformation Envisioning, discover where you are and what you need to change to compete in a post-COVID economy.
This professional certificate takes the innovative course series “Digital Transformation Playbook for X” and applies it to Government. But it doesn’t do so haphazardly. The Smith and Clark schools leverages the foundational courses in Digital Strategy and Execution and extend those with a simulated course experience for the Government sector.
Government sector leaders that are usually program managers, directors, or unit leads need to know how to sense and respond to digital technology. At its core, the basic lessons are the same. In practice, the complexity of bureaucracy and the need to consider internal marketing (politics) within each organization is also essential.
This course series will take its learners on a digital transformation journey where they build required skills to prove mastery. The last course in this series adds required lessons and simulates digital transformation in government based on real events and a real digital transformation. This allows government leaders to apply the skills and knowledge gained in the certificate by using micro-progressed case studies as scenarios to explore and solidify knowledge against the course objectives.
Course objectives include:
- Identify critical technologies that have the potential for disruption across markets into your market, and how to respond to them.
- Better sense and manage customer relationships within your organization, business partnerships, and end users to better identify opportunities and risks.
- Know the customer journey analytics and Lean Analytics cycle that drive adoption of technologies and engage stakeholders with your program, product, or service offering.
- Define your current and future capability sets, and what dynamic capabilities are needed to improve your ability to respond to stakeholder and customer needs.
- Establish team and organization designs that align interests and create incentives that empower people to solve problems and engage in transformation.
- Drive outcomes with disciplined planning and execution that change the direction and capabilities of Agile Product Teams at scale.
- Govern and manage the technology mix that is required to enable empowered teams with DevOps principles and practices that drive fast flow, feedback, and team learning.
- Know and be able to leverage relevant industry examples that serve as success stories to drive belief and vision with the art of the possible into your organization.
Cursos en este programa
Certificación Profesional en Digital Transformation Playbook for Government de UMD y USMx
- 2–3 horas por semana durante 5 semanas
Learn key concepts of strategy, IT, and Innovation to bring emerging technologies to market through digital channels.
- 2–3 horas por semana durante 5 semanas
Learn how to refine strategies into clear operational capabilities, develop clear objectives and key results, and use agile teams at scale to drive execution of a digital transformation.
- 2–3 horas por semana durante 4 semanas
Learn how to apply the digital strategies and execution techniques in the Digital Transformation Playbook through an engaging real-world scenario of government digital disruption.
- The average salary for Directors in the U.S. is $149,563. (Source: glassdoor)
- There are over 105,000 jobs for Directors at the executive level on LinkedIn currently.
- Career prospects include roles such as Senior Director, Managing Director, Vice President, and Executive.
Conoce a tus instructores de The University of Maryland, College Park (UMD), University System of Maryland (USMx)
Expertos de UMD, USMx comprometidos con el aprendizaje en línea