There is one session available:
Blockchain Framework & Platforms
About this courseSkip About this course
In this fully immersive course, you will learn to master the Ethereum ecosystem through a series of hands-on demonstrations.
You will gain an in-depth knowledge of the technology underlying various platforms such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Hyperledger and MultiChain. The course will cover foundational principles of blockchain technology such as the importance of consensus in transactions, how transactions are stored on a blockchain, the history of Bitcoin and how to use Bitcoin.
You will also learn how to use the Ethereum platform, where you will develop custom smart contracts using Solidity and Remix IDE and deploy them on the test blockchain network using Truffle, TestRPC and Web3.js. Finally, you will learn how to set up a private Blockchain using the Multichain platform and cover practical use cases of Blockchain in various industries.
At a glance
- Language: English
- Video Transcript: English
- Associated programs:
- Professional Certificate in Blockchain Essentials
- Associated skills: Blockchain, Hyperledger, Truffle (Software), Ethereum, Private Blockchains, Solidity (Programming Language), Smart Contracts, Bitcoin
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
- Understand how Bitcoin transactions are stored and mined on a blockchain.
- Develop your own private blockchain network and deploy smart contracts on Ethereum.
- Learn how to develop and test your own business network on Hyperledger Composer and set up a private blockchain on the MultiChain platform.
- Understand how Blockchain technology is shaping the future of the world through detailed analysis of industry use cases